28 March 2013

Hanging Pockets: Completed!

Remember this post and how I was inspired to create my own version of the hanging pocket?
It's finally finished after my twine mysteriously disappeared from the cupboard last week, then reappeared last night. Hubby said I just didn't look.
I beg to differ.


I had everything in my stash and around the house, except for the dowel which Hubby picked up at  Bunnings for me.
I only chose to do three basic pockets as any more on this size felt too busy.



It's hanging in my girls shared bedroom (I'll need to make another cause 4 and 3 year olds are not great at sharing!) and can house small toys, jewellery, and clip on hair accessories.
Oh and treasure. Don't forget treasure.


Plus it gives them any excuse to dance on the bed.

8 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love the last picture, showing them dancing on the bed, with theirs and your handiwork in the background. Seeing your own creations on display around the house is so rewarding :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cazza! It is an awesome feeling to see my kids enjoy my creations. Have a lovely Easter xo

      Delete
  2. Too adorable! What a fab make :D And dancing on the bed is a total way to celebrate a new make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Amanda. I'm sure you're dancing on the bed on a regular basis. ;)

      Delete
  3. This is really pretty! I want one for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovie, buy yourself a sewing machine!!! That's a good place to start. heh heh heh xo

      Delete
  4. I love love these and may very well be putting my order in for one soon! Great photo of the girls ..

    ReplyDelete